You hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents between You and Us electronically over the Internet or by email and agree that this electronic Agreement shall be the equivalent of a written paper agreement between You and Us.
- Ownership and Copyright. You acknowledge that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade-names contained on this website (collectively the “Content”), including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of their respective owners as indicated, the Company or its licensors, as the case may be.
- Permitted Use. The Company hereby grants to You a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, read and download one copy of the Content solely for the purpose of evaluating the services offered by us (“Services”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, We do not provide information or Services to minors. You acknowledge that You are of the age of majority.
- Restrictions On Use. You agree that You will not:
- distribute the Content for any purpose, including, without limitation, compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproducing the Content by way of the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system; or
- create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sublicense, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise. You shall not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of the Company or its licensors or allow any third party to access the Content. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
- License to Use Your Information. With the exception of your non-public personal information, You hereby grant to the Company the perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable license to run, display, copy, reproduce, publish, bundle, distribute, market, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, sublicense, export, merge, transfer, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, make available to any person or otherwise use any information or other content You provide on or through this website or which is sent to the Company by email or other correspondence, including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, inventions, know-how, techniques or any intellectual property contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever. The Company shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any such information unless specifically agreed to by the Company in writing or required by law. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the license set out above.
- Personal Information. The Company may from time to time, but is not obligated to, monitor your use of the website and collect, store, use and disclose information concerning you to solicit you to offer you its Services, and You hereby consent to such collection, storage, use and disclosure and waive any right of privacy You may have in it.
- User Agreement. If You procure Services from the Company or one of its suppliers or sponsors, then such Services shall be delivered pursuant to a separate agreement and are not provided hereunder and You shall have no rights or claims in respect of such Services hereunder.
- Accounts. Some Services offered by the Company require You to create an account. If You create an account, You agree that all the information You provide will be true and accurate, and that You have the authority to create the account. Services that require a LVL Account are additionally governed by our User Agreement. You are responsible for keeping your account information secure and confidential. You agree to inform Us immediately if You suspect that your account or login information has been compromised. If You provide the Company an email address as part of an account creation, the Company may furnish You with written correspondence regarding your account and/or other LVL-related material, including promotional materials.
- Limitations on Liability and Disclaimers.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TRANSACTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET WILL BE MAINTAINED CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE, TRANSMISSION OR OTHER USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
This website may contain links to other sites. The Company does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice or statements contained at such sites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at Your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, the Company is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that the Company is affiliated or associated with same. THE COMPANY DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HYPERLINKS TO, OR CONTENT FOUND, ON OTHER WEBSITES. The mention of another party or its product or service on this website should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
The Company will not be responsible for any damages You or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make or that You expressly or implicitly authorize the Company to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information.
You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You should apply Your own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of the information as the basis for any conclusions.
THE CONTENT MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE OR UNTAMPERED WITH, AND IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON.
THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE, USE OR COURSE OF ACTION, INVESTMENT ADVICE, TAX ADVICE, LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT WITH YOU, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEBSITE OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, SUITABILITY, PRIVACY, SECURITY, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM: VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS; TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS; LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; THE INTERNET BACKBONE; PERSONAL INJURY; THIRD PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS; LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES, INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT; ANY OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; OR EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
IN NO CASE WILL THE COMPANY'S, ITS AFFILIATES', AGENTS', LICENSORS', SUPPLIERS' AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS', OFFICERS' AND EMPLOYEES' CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN TWENTY DOLLARS $20.00.
THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE. THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY FIND UNDESIRABLE OR OBJECTIONABLE. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE. ACCESSING THE CONTENT FROM TERRITORIES WHERE IT MAY BE ILLEGAL IS PROHIBITED.
The Company is not an investment advisor. To the extent the Company offers information about investing, trading, assets, or other informational content as part of its Services, it is for informational purposes only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company is in no manner providing investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice by allowing You to use the website and/or in providing Services. In addition, the Company does not recommend or endorse that You purchase or sell assets, digital or otherwise, or that You make any investment or enter into any trade or transaction. Before engaging in any trading or investment activity, You should always consult a qualified professional.
- Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated by the Company, with or without cause, in the Company's sole and unfettered discretion. The Company may terminate this Agreement without notice to You for any reason or for no reason. Any such termination by the Company shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to the Company, including injunction and other equitable remedies.
The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, Your license to the Company, Your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
- Indemnity. You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its agents, suppliers, licensors, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by the Company directly or indirectly in respect of:
- any information or other content You provide on or through this website or which is sent to the Company by email or other correspondence; or
- Your use or misuse of the Content or this website, including without limitation infringement claims.
- Binding Arbitration. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU MAY SEEK RELIEF, AND REQUIRES YOU ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH US. If you have a dispute with us, we will first seek to resolve such a dispute through our support team.
Except for disputes in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement to arbitrate, will be determined by binding arbitration. The location of the arbitration will be determined by LVL to be in either (i) Los Angeles, CA or (ii) the county and state of LVL’s chosen legal counsel at the time of the dispute. The arbitration will be administered by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS) pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Disputes will not be resolved in any other forum or venue. You agree that any arbitration will be conducted by a sole arbitrator. Pre-arbitration discovery will be limited to the greatest extent provided by the rules of JAMS, the arbitration award will not include factual findings or conclusions of law, and no punitive damages will be awarded. Notwithstanding any other rules, no arbitration proceeding brought against LVL will be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding without LVL’s written consent. Judgment may be entered upon any award granted in any arbitration in any court of competent jurisdiction in the county and state in which LVL maintains its principal office at the time the award is rendered, or in any other court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator will, in the award, allocate all of the costs of the arbitration, including the fees of the arbitrator and the reasonable attorneys’ fees of the prevailing party, against the party who did not prevail.
NOTICE: BOTH YOU AND LVL ARE AGREEING TO HAVE ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS OR CONTROVERSIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT DECIDED BY NEUTRAL BINDING ARBITRATION AND ARE GIVING UP ANY RIGHTS IT MIGHT POSSESS TO HAVE THOSE MATTERS LITIGATED IN A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. BY AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT, BOTH YOU AND LVL ARE GIVING UP THEIR RESPECTIVE JUDICIAL RIGHTS TO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED FOR UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. IF ANY PARTY REFUSES TO SUBMIT TO ARBITRATION AFTER AGREEING TO THIS PROVISION, THAT PARTY MAY BE COMPELLED TO ARBITRATE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. BOTH YOU AND LVL CONFIRM THEIR AGREEMENT TO THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION IS VOLUNTARY.
- Governing law. This Agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the State of Delaware, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You agree that LVL may initiate a proceeding related to the enforcement or validity of LVL’s intellectual property rights in any court having jurisdiction. With respect to any proceeding that is not subject to arbitration under this Agreement or policies incorporated herein, you agree that any proceedings shall be in the federal or state courts located in Delaware. You waive any objection to venue and to submit to personal jurisdiction in any such courts.
- Interpretation. The division of this Agreement into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. In this Agreement, words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa; words importing gender include all genders; and words importing persons include individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, trusts and unincorporated associations.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement as it may be amended from time to time in accordance with the provisions of Section 14, and any and all other legal notices and policies on this website, constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Company with respect to the use of this website and the Content.
- Amendment and Waiver. The Company reserves the right, in its discretion, to amend this Agreement at any time by posting amendments on this website. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the amendments on this website, and You are deemed to be aware of such amendments. If You do not agree to the amended terms and conditions, You shall immediately stop using this website. Access to this website or use of this website after any amendments have been posted shall constitute Your acknowledgement and acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on the Company unless executed by the Company in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed to be or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar) nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- Severability. Any provision of this Agreement which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in such jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Enurement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of us and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it, having the authority to accept this Agreement and having received a copy of this Agreement.
27 February 2020