Making Assets Available For Withdrawal
- If you have an open order on the exchange, you will need to cancel it before the asset can be withdrawn.
- If you have an asset in an Automated Strategy, like the AMM, you’ll need to stop trading that asset within the AMM, and then transfer the asset into your main wallet.
Withdrawing From Your LVL Wallet
The first step to making a digital asset withdrawal is to gather the address that you wish to withdraw to. The withdrawal address is provided by the destination wallet provider.
When you have the withdrawal address:
- Go to https://lvl.co/wallet/
- Choose the digital asset type you want to withdraw
- Select withdraw
- A pop up will appear where you will enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and the address for it to be sent to.
- Confirm your withdrawal information
- Enter your 2FA code (this is the same 2FA that you use to log in)
It is very important to note that each digital asset has its own wallet address type, and these address types are generally NOT interchangeable. For example, a Bitcoin (BTC) address can only be used for BTC, and an Ethereum (ETH) address can only be used for ETH.
Withdrawal requests are subject to withdrawal fees and withdrawal minimums specified in the Membership and Fee Policy.
Your Withdrawal Status
Please note that withdrawals currently undergo manual review before being submitted to the blockchain network. Most withdrawals are processed very quickly, but some withdrawals may take up to 12 hours before being submitted to the blockchain network.