To send money from your LVL checking account to another bank account:
- Tap the checking tab on the LVL app home screen
- Open the account options by tapping the three dots
- Select Transfer Money
- Select the Send option
- If you haven’t linked a bank account, select Link Bank Account and follow the instructions within the application.
- Select the bank account to send money to
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Press Send
- Slide to confirm
The minimum ACH send amount is $5.00, and the maximum is $25,000. You may send $25,000 per day, $125,000 per month, and $1,000,000 per year.