To send money from your LVL checking account to another bank account:
- Tap the checking tab on the LVL app home screen
- Press Banking
- Select Transfer Money
- If you haven’t linked a bank account, select Link Bank Account and follow the instructions within the application.
- Tap to select the account to send funds to
- Press Send Cash
- Select either Standard or One-Day at the top
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Press Send
- Slide to confirm
The minimum ACH send amount is $0.01 for Standard ACH, and $5.01 for One-Day ACH, and the maximum is $25,000. You may send $25,000 per day, $125,000 per month, and $1,000,000 per year.