To send money from your LVL checking account to another bank account:
- Tap the checking tab on the LVL app home screen
- Press Banking
- Select Transfer Money
- If you haven’t linked a bank account, select Link Bank Account and follow the instructions within the application.
- Tap to select the account to send funds to
- Press Send Cash
- Select either Standard or One-Day
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Press Send
- Slide to confirm
The minimum ACH send amount is $0.01 for Standard ACH, and $5.01 for One-Day ACH, and the maximum is $25,000. You may send $25,000 per day, $125,000 per month, and $1,000,000 per year.
You may see an Exposure Limit shown on the screen. When you deposit funds with an expedited One-Day ACH, you can trade with those funds immediately, but we hold withdrawals for 3 business days. The Exposure Limit shown on screen will show what funds you have available to withdraw at that time, and what date the rest of your funds will be available. You can read more about Exposure Limits here.