To add money to your LVL checking account from another bank account:
- Tap the Checking tab on the LVL app home screen
- Press Banking
- Press Transfer Money
- If you haven’t linked a bank account, select Link Bank Account and follow the instructions within the application.
- Tap to select the account to add money from
- Press Add Cash
- Select Either Standard or One-Day
- Enter the amount you want to add
- Press Add
- Slide to confirm
The minimum ACH add amount is $0.01 for Standard ACH and $5.01 for One-Day ACH. The maximum is $25,000 for Standard, and $15,000 for One-Day ACH. You may add $25,000 per day, $125,000 per month, and $1,000,000 per year.