To add/deposit money to your LVL checking account from another bank account:
- From the Home screen, tap Cash
- Press Banking
- Press Transfer Money
- If you haven’t linked a bank account, press Link and follow the instructions within the application.
- Tap to select the account to add money from
- Press Add Cash
- Select Either Standard or One-Day. The estimated arrival date is shown.
- Enter the amount you want to add
- Press Add
- Slide to confirm
Standard ACH is free, has a $25,000 daily limit, and can take up to 6 business days.
One-Day ACH is $5, has a daily limit of $15,000, and credits within one business day.
Wire deposits are free, and have a $25,000 limit.
Your account will also accept direct deposits (which credit up to two days earlier than traditional banks), and wire deposits. You can find your account and routing numbers, and wire instructions, by pressing Cash, then tap Banking, then press Account Info.
The minimum ACH deposit amount is $0.01 for Standard and $5.01 for One-Day ACH. You may add $25,000 per day, $125,000 per month, and $1,000,000 per year.