To add money to your LVL checking account from another bank account:
- Tap the Checking tab on the LVL app home screen
- Press Banking
- Press Transfer Money
- If you haven’t linked a bank account, select Link Bank Account and follow the instructions within the application.
- Tap to select the account to add money from
- Press Add Cash
- Select Either Standard or One-Day
- Enter the amount you want to add
- Press Add
- Slide to confirm
Your account will also accept direct deposits, and wire deposits. You can find your account and routing numbers, and wire instructions, by going to the Checking screen, tap Banking, then press Account Info.
The minimum ACH add amount is $0.01 for Standard and $5.01 for One-Day ACH. The maximum is $25,000 for Standard, and $15,000 for One-Day ACH. You may add $25,000 per day, $125,000 per month, and $1,000,000 per year.