To add money to your LVL checking account from another bank account:
- Tap the checking tab on the LVL app home screen
- Open the account options by tapping the three dots
- Select Transfer Money
- Select the Receive option
- If you haven’t linked a bank account, select Link Bank Account and follow the instructions within the application.
- Select the bank account to add money from
- Enter the amount you want to add
- Press Receive
- Slide to confirm
The minimum ACH add amount is $5.00, and the maximum is $25,000. You may add $25,000 per day, $125,000 per month, and $1,000,000 per year.