To use the app:
- Be in a permitted region*
- Have an iOS or Android device
- Have an email address
To open an account:
- Be 18 or older
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Have a legal US residential address
- One of the following forms of ID:
- US State issued Driver’s License
- US State ID Card
- US Federal Issued Passport
- US Federal Issued Employment Authorization Card (also referred to as “work permit card” or “EAD card”)
- US Federal Issued Permanent Resident Card (also referred to as a “green card”)
*Option not available for citizens of Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) countries, Financial Action Task Force (FATF) identified jurisdictions, and other high-risk jurisdictions, designated at the sole discretion of LVL.
Laws and regulations administered by OFAC impose restrictions on the provision of services to persons, including U.S. citizens and permanent residents, that are located in specified sanctioned jurisdictions, including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea region of Ukraine. If you travel to these locations, you won’t be able to access your account, and attempted log-ins may lead to account restrictions.