Once your application to LVL is accepted, the phone you used to submit your application is automatically verified for Device 2FA.
Add a 2FA Device
If you have lost your original device, or want to add (authorize) an additional device, you can follow these steps:
- Install the LVL app to a new device
- Log into LVL on the new device
- You will be asked to verify the new device by uploading a new selfie video
- Take and upload your video. This is reviewed and compared to your original application video.
- You will be notified by email once the device is approved. You can then access your account on the new device.
Remove a 2FA Device
To remove (unauthorize) a device from Device 2FA:
- Tap the account tab on the home screen
- Select Security
- Swipe the device you want to remove to the left
- Tap Delete