Once your application to LVL is accepted, the phone you used to submit your application is automatically verified for Device 2FA.
Add a 2FA Device
To add (authorize) a device for Device 2FA:
- Have your previously verified device ready
- Install the LVL app to a new device
- Log into LVL on the new device
- Select the verified device you want to use to verify the new device
- Your verified device will receive a push notification
- Confirm the new device on your verified device
If you do not have access to your original device, you can select the Recover option at the bottom of the screen on the new device. This allows you to take and submit a selfie video, which is compared to your original application video to approve access.
Remove a 2FA Device
To remove (unauthorize) a device from Device 2FA:
- Tap the account tab on the home screen
- Select Security
- Swipe the device you want to remove to the left
- Tap Delete